Monday 9 May 2011

It's a book!

Today was the official release of "Scorpion". Have a look at that cover:


It's awesome and I'm very pleased. (And at the moment, Dreamspinner sells everything at 20% off, too.

This is the link to the ebook.

And this is the link to the paperback.

The website has the whole first chapter online. You can also read it on my website here.

And over at Amara's Blog, we have "Scorpion Week" with giveaways and interviews and fun stuff.

(If you read this post via Goodreads, the links in this post might not come through, so just click on the link to the blog and get the rest of the entry, too.)

So, if you want to win stuff head over to Amara, and we're talking about the book in my Goodreads group.

Meanwhile, I'll start work on the next one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know, I've already said it, but can't help but keep saying it. Awesome book Aleks. Vera. :)

    Congrats on the big release day. :D

    *whispers* Awesome

    'k bye. :)

    ReplyDelete