Thursday 25 April 2013

Help me celebrate my birthday on 4 May (ask your fav character anything)!

Fourth of May is almost upon us (yes, I was born on a Sunday AND on Star Wars day), and while I will be a little scarce on this blog while I drive the herd home (aka, make tracks on Lying with Scorpions), I just stole an idea from glamourworld:





So, the deal is this. To celebrate, you can ask your favourite characters everything. (They have to be mine, though, so only about half the cast of Special Forces). Post the question in a comment on my blog--both here and on Goodreads and the characters will answer. I'm taking some time off around my birthday, so I should get you the answers in a timely fashion.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I am going to pee peeps off and speak with J! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of any questions!

    But,

    Many Happy Birthday Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find goodreads a little complicated to scroll through. Was wondering if there were Vadim questions - if you could post all the q and a's here or on your website

    ReplyDelete