Saturday 12 July 2014

It's aaaaaliiiive! (Return on Investment)

Return on Investment has just gone live. It takes a village to publish a book, so thanks everybody who helped me, edited, cross-checked and generally was being a good sport during the period. :) 

You can get the book on Amazon. It's an Amazon-exclusive release, so if you require an EPUB or a PDF, just send me an email to vashtan at gmail com. I'll be happy to make sure you get a copy. 

Again - this is not a romance. It's best described as a gay coming of age, financial thriller with a love subplot. It's in some ways a story about the fight between good and evil, a frozen moment in time about the financial industry back then, about the different kinds of love (eros, agape and philia), and corruption versus a spiritual core. It's very much about growing up.

Reviewers - I'll be happy to send you a copy. Everybody else who can't get their hands on it for one reason or other, email me. I wrote this because the voices made me do it. Happy release day to me. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Alek

    I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this book. I know you don't want to read the reviews, but they are very positive! I am a very traditional romance reader, I need a HEA and a good epilogue - Gold digger is my favorite of yours and I am still waiting patiently for the sequel (probably in vain) despite that this book was fantastic. I will forgive the lack of epilogue, when you write a sequel......

    Thanks Renée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee - thank you very much for your kind words, and for taking a chance on this odd little bird. :) Regarding Gold Digger, I do have ideas for the sequel and, having a day job, I can afford to write books that will likely sell very little, so I'm hoping I'll be able to write (and likely self-publish) "Pure Gold" in 2015.

      Regarding an epilogue, we're kinda living it right now in the recovery, but maybe I can do a slice-of-life story about them together. I don't have a full plot, just some random images. I'll post about it here when/if it happens, though. Thanks again!

      Delete